The 2020 Virtual Forum Series, Advancing Racial Equity, will be held over a 5-week span beginning September 29. Each day will cover a different topic, provide attendees the opportunity to earn a total of 15 live CE’s, include access to the Virtual NASW/NASW Foundation Awards Program, and access to Forum Series Session recordings to review and refresh your knowledge.
- September 29 – Addressing Racial Equity Presentation | Keynote Address
- October 6 – The Intersection of Ethics & Racial Equity| Racial Equity Through the Clinical Lens
- October 13 – Cultural Competency & Racial Justice: Working to Undo Racism
- October 20 - Add-on Event - Social Work and Advocacy: A Conversation with Congresswoman Joyce Beatty from Ohio
- October 20 – 2020 Election Forecast| Voter Suppression
- October 29 – Advocating for Immigrants and Refugees | The Way Forward: Be a Part of the Solution
October 29 - NASW/NASW Foundation Awards Program
For general questions about content, CE credits or other information about the Virtual Conference, please contact NASW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Add-on Events
*included with full registration
*Not included with the full registration. Please register separately below.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
NASW User Login
Please use Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or an up to date version of Safari. Do NOT USE Internet Explorer. It is too old and this site will not work correctly for you.
Here’s what people are saying…
"I enjoyed those two days of sessions so much - everything was just so easy - and the quality of the presentations was amazing!"
Jennie Aden, ACSW, LCSW